Returning to Training Protocol
Should you elect to come back to class when restrictions are lifted, there will be protocols to be observed to reduce the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection & transmission.
NOTE: members are advised to consider carefully the associated risks with returning to training at the dojo and know that you are under no obligation to do so.
- LEVEL 5 : No Classes allowed, Indoor or Outdoor
- LEVEL 4*: No Classes allowed indoors. Individual outdoor training possible (no contact), in groups of no more than 15 provided social distancing maintained. masks strongly recommeded
- LEVEL 3*: May allow for individual solo training indoors, under socially distant supervision of an instructor. (Pods of 1). Pre-booking and Self screening-declaration required. Masks required. Safe distancing mandatory.
- LEVEL 2*: With Modification: May allow Pods of 2 training by arrangement. No contact with others or instructor allowed. Masks recommended, safe distancing required between pods. Pre-booking and Self screening declaration required.
- LEVEL 1*: May allow for Pods of 4/8 with contact training. Masks still recommended, safe distancing between pods, no instructor contact. Pre-booking and Self screening declaration required.
*Modification to level restrictions may allow some sports activities from period to period as shown above however this is at Government discretion
Apologies to new visitors: Unfortunately we will not be taking on any new students until further notice due to space requirements needed for safe training during the pandemic.
All senior coaches have completed the Sports Ireland COVID-19 Return to Sport training course and the COVID-19 Officer Training course. The lead COVID-19 Officer for our club is Keith McClean.
As a member of IMAC we will be adopting the IMAC Return to Training Protocols
Click the IMAC document image to see a useful summary of the IMAC Return to Training protocols. All members thinking of attending should read this carefully. A more detailed version of this document has been circulated to the head instructors of all IMAC member clubs with additional guidance on how apply relevant protocols and how to communicate the requirements to their members.
Please understand that the requirements are evolving over time and are subject to change. It is the responsibility of all club members to ensure they keep themselves up to date with Government and HSE guidelines as they evolve.
Registering for each visit (Pre-Booking)
All participants will be required to Pre-register to attend every class. No unregistered arrivals will be permitted. Pre-registration will include completion of a mini Covid-19 self-screening declaration. You will see we have a yellow "Pre-Booking" tab already in place on the left edge of our website.
NB: When classes resume, you should pre-register on the same day as the class and no later than one hour beforehand.