❷ ENROLLING NOW: Martial Arts Classes Dublin
Any Tuesday or Friday this month @ 7:30pm
Adult Martial Arts Classes Dublin
Are looking for something different to do in the evenings?
- Want to get a bit fitter?
- Want to meet new people?
- Want to develop your confidence?
- Want to learn a new skill?
- Want a martial art that does not involve aggressive punching and kicking?
- Want to learn a bit of self-defence?
- Want to try a new sport?
- Want to try something that is unusual, different, elite?
- Want to become a black belt?
All classes are held in the Belgard Community Centre (directly across from the Belgard Luas Stop) on Tuesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Don't be nervous, everybody in our club are ordinary people and very welcoming of new students. There will also be new beginners just like you. Our members vary in age from some 16, 17 and 18 year olds, some in their 20's, 30's and older, both male and female. We have three to four dan grades on the mats in every class so you will have the opportunity to receive some one-to-one guidance from experienced members to help you along.
It's always good to share your experience with a friend so bring one along.
Please call 085 729 6643 or contact us via the DTA facebook page to make an appointment with our chief Instructor Keith McClean if you are interested.
We look forward to meeting you...
> Read more about our ADULT Dublin AIKIDO MARTIAL ARTS CLASSES here